You may know them by any or all of the following names…
Vision eGo Clearomizer
They are the same thing, branded differently depending on who is selling them.
A lot of people are asking…who is original and an even larger number of people are of the idea that “Stardust was first” or “Vision are the original suppliers”.
Originality in China is something that is very hard to come by. I like to think of most Chinese manufacturers as being “R&D” firms…that is “Research and Duplicate” artists.
The idea was originally conceived by Microcig. The same company responsible for CE2 (including all the revisions), CE3, CE4 & now the CE4+…The term Stardust is a marketing strategy employed by Vision eCig.
Essentially they are the same thing…instinct tells me they are all made by Microcig and Vision is a reseller/re-brander who has been very successful in raising the awareness of the product, however, there is little to no evidence out there that either proves or disproves my feeling on it.
They are very popular among vapers using unregulated battery mods and/or eGo style batteries.
Aesthetically they are great and the form factor perfect for an eGo battery.
If you hear people talking about Stardusts or CE4+ or Vision eGo Clearomisers, then they are talking about the product that I am here to tell you a little more about.
If you do hear the term CE4…then a CE4 is very different from a CE4+ so probably best to clarify that point.
Let me tell you a little more about them…
A Stardust/Vision eGo/CE4+ is….
- A clearomiser (Clearomizer for the US audience).
- Meaning it is made of a transparent or semi-transparent material which allows the user to see the level of eJuice
- A clearomiser (cartomizer for those you can’t see into) is a combination of Atomiser & Cartomizer. Which essentially turns your 3 piece eCig into a 2 piece eCig.
- A Stardust Clearomiser has a listed capacity of 1.6ml which for the average vaper is a 1 day supply of eJuice.
- A Stardust Clearomiser is re-useable. You can fill and refill many times.
- It is considered slightly less disposable than a “filler packed” cartomizer.
- Is able to be cleaned.
- Easy changeover of eJuice flavors if required.
- Even the fussiest of “I want it to be easy” vapers can use it.
- Available in a number of different colors for aesthetics or to give you the ability to differentiate eJuice contents.
- Available in two different resistances. Meaning there is a resistance that is right for whatever device you plan to use them on.
How to use…
- Unscrew the drip tip and remove from clearomiser
- Using an eJuice bottle or syringe, fill the clearomiser by inserting juice down the side wall. You will see it filling
- Avoid getting any eJuice down the center tube
- Screw the drip back onto the clearomiser (do not screw too tightly)
Gently blow through the drip tip into a tissue (to remove any inadvertent eJuice that may have entered the center column)
- Allow the clearomiser to sit for 2-3minutes which will allow it to wick effectively
- Screw the Stardust on to your 510 threaded device
If you are using an eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C battery, then it is plug & play.
If you are using a mod such as a GLV or ProVari (or others) then you will require an eGo-510 Adapter which will raise the base of the clearomiser off the drip well allowing use.