Vision eGo Stardust v3 Review
The standout addition to the Stardust v3 is the ability to quickly and easily change the head units (changeable Coil/Wick) as well as the ability to change the tube.
The Stardust v3 is available in 5 different resistances meaning you can use it on almost any device (that accepts and eGo-510 thread) at any voltage.
Your new Vision eGo Stardust v3 comes in a 1pc sealed packet and is already assembled in your chosen resistance.
To use your Stardust…
- Un-screw the mouthpiece and remove from the Stardust. There is a small silicon o-ring on the stem of the mouthpiece, this needs to stay on there to form the perfect seal.
- Fill the Stardust by holding your eJuice bottle up-right and your stardust on an angle (just like pouring a beer) and gently squeeze your dripper bottle to that the eJuice runs down the inside wall of your Stardust v3 Clearomiser.
- Fill with eJuice so that the level does not exceed the maximum level of the graduated markings on the outside of the Stardust v3 Tube.
- Replace the Stardust v3 mouthpiece being careful not to over-tighten.
Allow the Stardust 1-2mins standing up-right to work its magic (allow the eJuice to soak into the wick).
When I say “Vape”…
When I tell people to “Vape” their clearomiser, I always remind them of the following…
- Vaping is a little different to smoking.
- Be careful not to draw or suck too hard on your clearomiser.
- Form a seal on the mouthpiece with your lips and press the button.
- Allow the clearomiser to do the work and take a light, longer draw for maximum vapour and flavour output.
I know that I got a little carried away the first time myself but if you do draw too hard then you can occasionally earn yourself a “burnt taste” from your Stardust Clearomiser. This is caused by the eJuice passing too quickly through the wick and the coil having no eJuice to vaporise.
With these few tips, you should now be happily vaping away on your new Stardust v3.
How to replace the Stardust v3 Head or Tube…
- Unscrew and remove the Stardust Mouthpiece
- Ensure that your Stardust v3 is empty and has no eJuice remaining. You can syringe any eJuice out if necessary or even pour it into an empty bottle.
- Unscrew and remove the Stardust Tube from the Stardust base connection being careful to not put too much pressure on the tube (it is not “fragile” as such, but too much pressure on the tube may cause cracking).
Un-screw the Stardust Head from the Stardust Base.
- Screw your replacement Stardust Head into the base in the same fashion the existing head was there (take notice on the stem of the base and you will see that the resistance is stamped there so that you know what you are putting on there).
- Re-install the Stardust Tube over your newly replaced Stardust Head being careful not to over-tighten.
- Fill with your favourite eJuice
- Replace the Stardust v3 mouthpiece
I hope you enjoy your Stardust v3 as much as I am.
They are a great device and with the added ease and simplicity of changing your wick/coil heads when you require makes this clearomiser an even more cost effective alternative to traditional tobacco smoking.
As always, please feel free to leave comments in the box below and let me know how your Stardust v3 is going.